Normal or Budget?

SO, some fliers REALLY hate Budget airlines, right? BUT, are budget airlines REALLY that bad? Or are normal airlines TRULY better? Today, (With me), we will be actually diving into the history, reviews, costs, yak yak yak yak, and seeing which type is better. Today, we will be reviewing TWO airlines companies: Spirit, and AMERICAN. I know. Based on the reviews, Spirit is not the best. BUT, before you try to explode, I will dig deeper. See, Spirit IS a budget airline, AND it had absolutely dreadful reviews. But on the other hand, American is not that of a bigger difference. I know. Pretty surprising. But to know these, let’s start one at a time.

Spirit Airlines

Trip Advisor Rating: ⅗

Airline Equality Rating: ⅕

Bad Things:

ADS

Costly WATER and other

SEATS

They. Have. T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E service, food, blah blah blah. But is there a good thing about Spirit? Yeah: It’s an airline and doesn’t have its airplanes made from paper.

Spirit isn’t actually that bad of an airline; it just needs to get rid of those crazy ads on the backs of the seats, STOP making us spend money on water, and much, much, more.

Let’s review this: Spirit Airlines’ tickets are pretty cheap. No, REALLY cheap.

For example: from San Diego to Las Vegas is literally $20+!! THAT is really, really, cheap. Of course, budget airline tickets ARE always cheap. AND, their percentage of canceled fights is 3%! Pretty smooth, right? Anyways, on to American.

My Rating for Spirit; ⅗-⅘

American Airlines

Trip Advisor Rating: ⅗

Airline Equality Rating: ⅕

Bad Things:

First-Class

Food

Same rating as Spirit! I know, right? Spirit is a budget, its reviews are the same as American! Let’s dig deeper:

American is a normal airline, so of course it has a first-class, which is REALLY, REALLY, annoying. Also, the same flight from San Diego to Las Vegas cost $200+ for ECONOMY!! American’s flight cancellation percentage is 1.3%+, They claim, which isn’t exactly true. Also, their baggage service. BLOOP. That went DOWN.

Conclusion:

If it were Spirit vs. American, Spirit would win because they don’t have first class, their tickets are a lot cheaper than American, by far, and it’s not that bad of an experience. Of course, if it was like, Delta or Emirates against Budget airlines…….

2 comments